Hallmark Mahogany Mother's Day Religious Greeting Card for Grandmother (Blessings and Prayers)
- Front Message: Bless the grandma who's made life good and been there all along... Whose one concern has always been to keep her family strong...
- Inside Message: Grandma, you're the center of this family. You uplift us with your smiles, warm us with your hugs, and bless us with your prayers. And today, we hope you feel the love coming from every heart... love that only you could inspire. Happy Mother's Day.
- Printed on high quality paper stock, this Mother's Day card is the perfect opportunity to send your love and greetings to your grandmother.
- This card's design features a golden cross with a stylized starburst in a cream-colored band on a seafoam green, floral-patterned background.
- Card size: 6.6 inches wide and 9.4 inches long.
- All Hallmark cards are made with paper from well-managed forests.
- Mahogany greetings help African Americans enhance emotional connections with family and friends, and are an authentic representation of what is most beloved and valued within African American culture.
- Hallmark was founded in 1910 when 18-year-old J.C. Hall arrived in Kansas City, Missouri, with a couple of shoeboxes of postcards under his arm and the American dream in his heart. Hallmark greeting cards are sold online and in nearly 40,000 retail stores across the globe and people continue to recognize the iconic Hallmark brand as "the very best.