Hallmark Mother's Day Greeting Card for Wife or Significant Other (For All the Times...)
Only 1 left
- Front Message: For all the times I felt it but somehow forgot to show it. For all the times I dreamed it but forgot to let you know it. For all the times I thought it but it stayed inside my head. For all the times I meant it but I didn't get it said...
- Inside Message: I'm so grateful for you and I love you so much. Happy Mother's Day.
- Printed on high quality paper stock, this Mother's Day card is a romantic expression of admiration and love for a wife and mom.
- Card size: 5.75 inches wide by 8.31 inches long.
- All Hallmark greeting cards are made with paper from well-managed forests.
- Hallmark was founded in 1910 when 18-year-old J.C. Hall arrived in Kansas City, Missouri, with a couple of shoeboxes of postcards under his arm and the American dream in his heart. Hallmark greeting cards are sold online and in nearly 40,000 retail stores across the globe and people continue to recognize the iconic Hallmark brand as "the very best."